We’ve got another Last Orders for you, this time from Bicycle Union‘s Robbo. Check it out below.
1. What’s the last thing you did on your bike that you were psyched on?
Crank armed up a rail.
2. What’s the last thing you tried on your bike that didn’t work out?
Every time i ride my bike.
3. What’s the last thing that made you proud to ride BMX?
Seeing people i went to school with. that used to give be shit for riding BMX,and all they have is a minging girlfriend that was hot at school, two kids, and they live in a shit hole and never left the country. Apart from that. just riding and seeing good people i have meet over the years.
4. What’s the last thing that made you ashamed to ride a BMX?
Kids that ride BMX for the wrong reason, and not the passion.
5. What’s the last BMX video you watched?
The new ANML vid, The Price Is Wrong.
6. What’s the last song you listened to?
Atlas Sound – Walkabout.
7. What’s the last website you visited?
8. What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
My housemate coming home from the trails last night…Wasted!!!
9. What’s the last thing that annoyed you?
Riding the trails in with both grips throttling like a motorbike.
10. What’s the last thing you did before filling this out?
Rode the trails in..Hyped.
Congratulations to United’s Harry Mills-Wakley who’s just scored the cover shot of Ride UK issue 177 with this pegs to one footed x-up in Liverpool. Nice one Harry! Check out Harry’s ream page over on the new United site.