It’s time to call Last Orders again, and ANML UK’s Nathan Rule AKA Safe Nath (who’s currently enjoying himself in Toronto, Canada) is doing the honours.
(Trent Barker photo)
1. What’s the last thing you did on your bike that you were psyched on?
Did a wall ride down a ten stair rail type thing. Had to hit it super low, it scared me for a second. Felt good though.
2. What’s the last thing you tried on your bike that didn’t work out?
Half cab manny thing on a manny pad by the beach in Toronto. Super hot day, tried for about half an hour- wasn’t gonna happen so I walked away. I hate leaving stuff not pulled.
3. What’s the last thing that made you proud to ride BMX?
When I went to a jam in Winnipeg a few days ago- tonnes of kids out riding, all smiling. No egos, just people having fun on their bikes.
4. What’s the last thing that made you ashamed to ride a BMX?
Nothing really makes me ashamed of BMX. It has got a bit fruity the last few years though. I feel tricks come before style right now though which is never a good thing, but for the most part it’s still all good.
5. What’s the last BMX video you watched?
Watch the Cult video online. Seen it before, but it’s rad. I don’t watch a lot of the stuff online now, I only really watch it if it’s a rider I’m really into or someone I know. There’s too much content out there to keep up with!
6. What’s the last song you listened to?
I was in my mate’s car listening to hip-hop…dude’s got the worst taste in music ever.
7. What’s the last website you visited?
8. What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
Pat telling me about the time he was on steroids for three weeks, it was a funny story. He was f**ked though so I’m not sure if it’s a true story. Ended with him saying that they gave him nose bleeds so he had to stop.
9. What’s the last thing that annoyed you?
Airlines charging €80 to check in a bike, takes the p*ss.
10. What’s the last thing you did before filling this out?
Listen to pat moan about me stealing his toothpaste.